In today’s busy lifestyle, microwave ovens have a big role. Now the large population of India moved from traditional cooking and started using Microwave Ovens. But the selection process is not simple. Are you wondering which the best Microwave oven in India? Here is our best 10 Microwave Oven in India 2021 list.
10 Best Microwave Oven in India
1. Samsung 28 Litre Convection Microwave Oven
The winner of our list Samsung is the bestselling brand in the Indian market. It is the most effective microwave that can handle the needs of a large Indian family. The attractive and user-friendly design makes it the best choice if you are looking for a low-budget and multi-usage microwave oven in India.
Here are the salient features of it –
- The average power consumption is 2900 watts in microwave mode. It consumes 1200 Watts in Convection and Grill modes.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty, and there is a chance to expand it further to 5 years by meeting some conditions.
- You will get a Wire rack, Crusty plate, and Quick guide with the package.
- Pre-programmed Indian recipes and Auto-cook option
- It has 11 level heating option and 6 power button which provides precise cooking experience.
- Ceramic Enamel cavity gives clean, hygiene, and bacteria-free foods.
- Has advanced fermentation technology to make curd/yogurt and slim fry option with large turntable size 318 mm.
- Elegant, sleek, and attractive design with a lightweight structure.
In my view, Samsung 28 liter convection microwave is the best one for the Indian family use. They have been in the industry for long period. And they give a hassle-free user experience with a low budget.
2. IFB 30 Litre Convection Microwave Oven
IFB is another well-known Kitchen appliance brand in India. You might see this in the first place on other’s lists. And many people consider it the best Microwave in India. It has been in the neck-to-neck competition with Samsung for years. All the IFB products are cost-efficient, high durable, and come with excellent customer service. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India
Here are the features 30 Litre Convection Microwave Oven –
- Its average power consumption is 2200 Watts.
- You can enjoy a 1-year warranty and 3 years of magnetron and cavity warranty.
- The package includes Warranty Card, User-manual, and starter kit.
- The 360-degree rotating rotisserie ensures even heat distribution.
- It comes with 101 pre-programmed recipes
- The steam clean option makes the cleaning process easy and gives the hygienic cooking option.
- The Child lock feature and safety door are the additional perks.
- And more advanced features like Auto Defrost, Auto Reheat, Timer Option, overheating protection, etc…
IFB is arguably the best microwave oven for large families in India. It has many amazing features and also a user-friendly starter kit. I want to leave the choice to you between Samsung and IFB.
3. LG 28 Litre Convection Microwave Oven
LG is a South Korean-based Multi-national company with a high influence on the Indian household Industry. They provide many products like TV, Washing machine, Refrigerators, Air conditioner, etc… So if you are looking for a High-end Microwave Oven for your home then LG is the best pick for you.
Features accompanied with LG Microwave Oven are –
- Its average power consumption is 900 Watts that is 220 Volts.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects and a 4-year warranty is available for the magnetron.
- Glass Tray, Rotating Ring, Owner manual, Recipe manual, or cookbook are also included in the whole package with Microwave Oven.
- It is multiuse – Grill Convection, combination, tea, curd, ghee, bakery, tandoor, etc…
- It has pre-programmed 251 auto-cook manual and 175 Indian recipes
- The classic design, starter kit, and touch keypad make handling easy.
- It is made of stainless steel cavity which is more hygienic and durable.
- It comes with many advanced features like a Quartz heater, health plus menu, 320 mm turntable, etc…
As with other LG products it bit high-end but I feel it worth it. It will be the best option for a small and medium-size family. As a rookie in cooking, I consider the auto cook manual and 175 recipe book as a great advantage of the LG convection Microwave.
4. IFB 20 Litre convection Microwave Oven
Here is another product from the famous brand IFB. Compare to the previous one, this model has only a capacity of 20 liters. But that doesn’t kick it out of the list. It has many fantastic features and an attractive price, which makes it the best microwave oven in India. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India
Here is what it got –
- The average power consumption is 230 volts or 1200 Watts.
- As with others, it comes with a 1-year warranty and 3 years of warranty for the magnetron and cavity.
- The warranty card, user manual, starter kit are included in the delivery package.
- It has 24 auto-cook options. In Black color there 71 auto cook menus.
- There are other features like child lock, auto heating, speed defrost, etc…
- The design and LED display are simple to use and read.
- The product weighs only 14 kg which is comparatively lower than other products.
- It has a 10 temperature level that makes the grilling and other combinations precise on the level.
It has a small capacity, low power consumption rate, and light-weighted. Other than these, IFB 20 L doesn’t compromise in any other quality. So the previous IFB product is the best choice for the large family, this one will make the best for the bachelors or small family. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India.
5.Godrej 20 Litre Convection Microwave Oven
Godrej has been in this industry since 1985, a veteran in cooking and home appliances. The Godrej’s GMX 20 CA5 MLZ gives promising features up to their name. It is well known for its high quality and performance.
Here are the features of our veteran player –
- The Average power consumption is 2300 Watts.
- It has a 1-year warranty and 3 years warranty for the magnetron.
- The whole package includes a User manual, Grill rack, Crusty plate, Vertical Rotisserie, and steam clean bowl.
- It is suitable for making 125 cuisines from 8 countries and 90 Indian recipes.
- It is multi-tasking – cooking, grilling, baking, fermentation, etc…
- And it has the basic features like child lock, timer, reheating, etc…
- The compactable tactile buttons and stainless steel material make it highly durable.
Though they are a little behind the new brands, they get the job done. If you are a small family and used to the traditional method of microwave usage then the Godrej is the best product for you. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India.
Best Solo Microwave Oven in India 2021
6. Bajaj 17 Litre Solo Microwave Oven
Bajaj Electricals is one of the leading consumer products in India. They sell various home appliances like fans, bulbs, heaters, etc… If you are looking for a cheap solo microwave oven to add value to your home, then this Bajaj 17 liter model is the best choice for you.
Here are the feature details –
- The average power consumption is 1200 watts and output of 700 watts.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty for the whole product and 1 year on the magnetron.
- The whole pack includes the warranty card and user manual there is no starter kit.
- It has a timer or alarm option that notifies you of the cooking process.
- The 5 different power levels ensure your precise cooking experience.
- It is fully mechanical control, this helps you to alter the heating level easily
- The stainless steel material makes the product durable and hygienic.
- It can defrost food most quickly and includes other features like Overheating check, automatic reheating, and child lock.
In my view, this Bajaj model has many features of other convection microwaves, though it is not. So if you are looking for a simple solo microwave at a low cost it is the best option for you. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India.
7. IFB 17 Litre Solo Microwave Oven
I know what you are thinking, but it is the fact IFB products are the best. This IFB 17 liter solo microwave gained popularity for its attractive design and compact ability. Among other IFB high-end products, this is the least expensive one with high features. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India
So what IFB this time gives us…
- The average power consumption is 230 Volts or 1200 Watts.
- It has a 1-year warranty on the product and 3 years for the magnetron.
- The warranty card and user manual come with the whole box.
- It can be used for reheating, defrosting, and cooking.
- It has 3 auto-cook menus and 30 minutes timer.
- It has 6 power levels and 3 defrosting options – low, medium, and high.
- The Jog dials controller is easy to use and long-lasting.
- And also includes other IFB features like child lock etc…
If you are a family with 2 or 3 peoples and looking for a small and cost-effective microwave then this one is the best choice for you. Its compact design fits in the small shelves and spaces. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India.
8. Samsung 20 Litre Solo Microwave Oven
Here is another product from our winning brand Samsung. It is one of the best Solo microwave ovens with a large capacity. It is eco friendly and there is a power-saving option. And Samsung gives friendly and cooperative consumer and after-sales services for this and every product.
Here are the features you can get –
- The average power consumption is 1150 Watts or 230 Volts.
- It comes with one year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- The user manual and warranty card are included in the box
- Triple usage – reheating, defrosting, and cooking.
- Attractive and easy design – wide door screen and blue LCD panel.
- The inner cavity has no corner, thus cleaning is very easy
- The Eco button helps to save 40 percent of the standby power.
- It has a Triple Distribution system which cooks every part of the food.
- And have other features alarm, child lock, and easy use jog dials.
Other than the convection option it has all the salient features of the convection Microwave oven. Thus if you are looking for a solo microwave oven for a medium-sized family this will be the best choice.
9. LG 20 Litre Solo Microwave Oven
It makes the best alternative in terms of size and features for the above discussed Samsung model. But the rate will be a little high like all other LG Products. However, if you are an LG user, then this will be the best pick for you. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India
Here are the main features –
- The average power consumption is 700 watts.
- It has a one-year comprehensive product warranty.
- As usual warranty card and user manual are included in the box.
- It can be used for reheating, defrosting, and cooking. The microwave has a 2450 MHZ frequency.
- There are child lock features to ensure the complete safety
- It has 44 auto book menu options and 28 Indian dishes.
- The touch control pad makes the usage simple and easy.
- The display turns off automatically after 5 minutes of no usage, thus save the power.
This is the best product there is no doubt about it, but if you are a large family or are not restrained by the budget I will recommend you to go for the convection model. 10 Best Microwave Oven in India
10. Bajaj 20 Litre Grill Microwave Oven
The last on our list is a little unique. This Bajaj 20 Litre is a cost-efficient and high-performing microwave for grilling features. It is the best choice for chefs or training chefs who want to practice multi-stages of grilling and cooking.
Here are the features of it –
- The average power consumption is 230 Volts or 800 Watts.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product and a 1-year magnetron.
- The whole box comes with the warranty card and user manual.
- There is 5 level of power option that makes the grilling option very simple and precise.
- And the auto cook or pre-programmed option helps you to prepare delicious food as per your requirements.
- It can be used for reheating, grilling, and defrosting.
- There is also child lock and overheat protection.
Without further thought, I will name this Bajaj 20 L microwave the best oven for grilling. If you are the person who loves to throw parties, grilling and camping then this is the best choice for you.
From the above list, you should have selected your best choice. If not my recommendation is Samsung 28 liter Convection Microwave Oven. You can also try IFB 30 L the second one on our list. My advice is to go for a convection microwave as they have multi-usage. So if you are low on a budget save further and buy your Convection microwave.
I hope this list has helped you a lot. If you have any doubts or thoughts about the article please share them in the comment section below.
Also, Read this Blog:- BEST DINNER SETS