Hello all and welcome back to our latest comparison post. In this article, we are comparing Crompton and Bajaj geyser. If you are confused between Bajaj vs Crompton geyser then keep reading and you yourself will be able to decide the best in between these two.
Water heaters, often known as geysers, have become an integral partof every home. Many factors must be considered before purchasing a good geyser.
This article will give you the most up-to-date information about the Crompton vs Bajaj geyser. If you want to buy a water heater from one of these two manufacturers, this article will help you compare between Bajaj and Crompton geyser.
Taking hot water bath is really a enjoyable thing which refreshes you and make your day brighter. So lets discuss what to look before buying a water heater and compare between two brands.
Let’s Know the history of Crompton vs Bajaj Geysers
Bajaj Electricals began as Radio Lamp Works Limited on July 14, 1938, as a Public Company Limited under the Indian Company Act, 1913.
On October 1, 1960, it was called Bajaj Electricals Limited. Matchwell Electricals (India) Limited (“Matchwell”), an electric fan manufacturer, became a subsidiary of the Company in 1964, and on July 1, 1984, the company’s activities and undertakings were integrated with Matchwell.
Bajaj is a well-known and renowned brand in India. The Bajaj Group is most recognized for their high-quality electrical appliances, but they also have businesses in telecommunications, consumer durables, and lighting.
Bajaj Electricals is a geyser-making business of the Bajaj Group. It’s worth mentioning that Bajaj was responsible for the electrical and lighting systems for the Commonwealth Games in Delhi.
From immersion heaters to large-capacity storage geysers, Bajaj Electrical makes a diverse range of water geysers. Bajaj also produces a new range of gas geysers that use either CNG or PNG, depending on the model.
Why the Crompton?
Crompton makes and sells fans, lights, and luminaries, as well as pumps and home appliances including water heaters, mixer grinders, toasters, irons, and electric lanterns.
In India, it is the market leader in fans, as well as in household pumps and other product categories. The company has a robust dealer network across the country as well as a big service network to give reliable after-sales support to its customers.
The firm has a nationwide distribution network of over 3000 distributors and 1 lakh merchants, as well as a strong after-sales support network of over 500 service centers.
Crompton is the brand name under which the company sells its products. Crompton’s energy-saving product line includes 5 star certified lights, fans, pumps, and appliances for the home and office. It has the highest number of ‘5-Star’ energy efficient products. It was the first company to sell a million fans in 1989.
It is always creating improved products, such as highly efficient LED lighting, low-cost water heaters, and innovative tank designs made from nanotech-based materials.
In millions of homes, Crompton pumps are the most common way of filling above-ground water tanks. India’s first microchip-controlled mixer-grinder is the NEOLA mixer-grinder. Crompton is building ‘Brand’ stores across India, among other things, to provide customers a better shopping experience and to promote awareness of the company’s wide range of products.
How to choose Geyser capacity as per family size
When it comes to buying a water heater, we all have to consider how large a geyser should be for our home. When it comes to purchasing a water heater, there are many variables to consider including capacity.
We provide estimated capacity numbers to help you select the right water heater for your needs. Refer to the table below and make your selection.
|Number of members||Water heater capacity|
Key Technologies used in Bajaj
Elegant Body Shell with Neon Indicators
Bajaj’s Flora rapid water heaters have new variants that are a crowd favourite. With its beautifully constructed body shell, it surely adds to the bathroom’s attractiveness. Furthermore, new series of instant heaters, such as Flora and Majesty, include an appealing neon indicator on the display screen that displays the state of water heating and ready.
Remote control with hands-free functionality
The Calenta Digi, for example, is a high-end storage water heater with contemporary amenities like a digital display and remote control. Using the battery-operated wireless remote control, the user may set the temperature between 35 and 75 degrees Celsius. As a consequence, users have complete control over the ideal water temperature for their requirements, rather than needing to add cold water on a regular basis.
Adjustable Thermostat for Precise Temperature Control
How often do you desire a warm shower but your geyser only provides very hot water, requiring you to add cold water to get the water temperature up to par? That won’t be the case with new Bajaj models like the Popular Plus, which has an adjustable thermostat that allows the user to precisely control the temperature of the knob, allowing you to warm water on the lowest setting and hot water on the highest setting, as well as experimenting with the temperature in between.
It is easy to set up, and it saves energy.
Bajaj geysers come in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Horizontal heaters, like the Majesty, also come with a 16A-3 pin plug and other mounting attachments, making installation quick and painless.
Another benefit of these heaters is that they can be installed on the wall or on the floor, providing you installation flexibility if you decide to relocate the geyser in the future. Bajaj’s new storage heaters have a 5-star BEE certification on the bulk of them. This simply means that these heaters are very energy efficient, potentially saving you money on your power bill.
Insulation Preserving Heated Water Using Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
In modern Bajaj geysers, polyurethane-foam (PUF) is injected into the heater to guarantee that heat from the water is not easily lost. Polyurethane is a kind of polymer with excellent insulating characteristics.
It’s used in a variety of industries, including automobiles, packaging, and bedding. It’s worth noting that it’s molded into the car seat to block the heat from the engine from reaching the passengers. As a result, PUF injected into the geyser tank’s cellular structure assists in keeping water hot for extended periods.
Thermoplastic Body with Glass Lining
Rusting is a common problem that can have a long-term impact on the water heater. Bajaj has been in the geyser business for decades, and their latest line of geysers, thanks to their deep domain experience, is well-equipped to resist rust and corrosion.
The external thermoplastic body of Bajaj’s quick water heaters accomplishes this. The main advantage of thermoplastic materials is that they may be cooled and heated endlessly without producing chemical or mechanical changes. Electrostatic discharge can also be avoided with the use of thermoplastic materials.
Key Technologies used in Crompton
Instant Water Heaters
As the name indicates, instant water heaters are designed to produce warm water in a fraction of a second. They can heat water fast since they have a modest storage capacity (about 1 to 3 litres in the case of Crompton). Crompton’s quick water heaters are usually backed by a two-year guarantee.
Design with a Sleek and Sophisticated Look
Solarium is a new range of Crompton fast water heaters with a streamlined design that blends in with the bathroom’s decor. The inner tank is made of stainless steel and is designed in a patented way. A high-quality copper heating element is used to heat the water.
Storage Water Heaters
Large families who want extra warm water for bathing benefit from storage water heaters. Crompton offers a wide range of water heaters. Storage heaters with capacities ranging from 6 to 25 litres are now available. A two-year general warranty and a five-year warranty on the inner tank are included with storage heaters.
Protection from all sides
The new Crompton heater comes with all of the necessary safety features to keep users safe from harm. The geyser is protected from overheating by a fusible plug. To protect against burns produced by extremely hot water, geysers include a thermal cutoff, which completely shuts down the heating system when the water temperature exceeds the allowed limit.
Instant heaters that can withstand pressures of up to 6.5 bar are excellent for high-rise structures. A safety valve flushes the water out if the pressure grows too high. Modern Crompton geysers, such as the Bliss and Rapid Jet, are designed to prevent any reverse flow of water from the tank, preventing dry heating of the heating element.
ISI Certified Incoloy Heating Element
A high-quality Incoloy heating element is used in Crompton’s storage geyser, which helps to provide better heating performance. Incoloy is an alloy with a great resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and carbonization, all of which are prevalent at the higher temperatures that geysers operate.
This ISI-certified heating element resists corrosive salts and minerals common in hard water. In just 10 minutes, the Solarium series 1200 gram premium heating element can heat water to 45 degrees Celsius. ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is used for the outer body because it is robust and shockproof. ABS does not catch fire when heated to high degrees because to its amorphous chemical makeup, but rather melts, allowing it to be remoulded and reinjected.
Preventing Corrosion with Nano Coating
Modern storage heaters have a unique nano coated inner tank to prevent geysers from rusting. Though the procedure of manufacturing a nano coated tank is time consuming, it proves to be a useful tool in the battle against corrosion once done. The Crompton geyser’s tank also has the benefit of just having one weld line. This helps to minimize leakage by up to 66 percent when compared to traditional geysers.
Temperature Control Knob
How often do you desire a warm shower but your geyser only provides extremely hot water, requiring you to add cold water to bring the temperature down to a comfortable level? With the Neo series geysers, this will not be the case. They come with an adjustable thermostat that allows the user to precisely manage the temperature of the knob, giving warm water when set to the lowest setting and hot water when set to the highest level.
Heat Retention Is Improved With PUF
Poly-urethane-foam (PUF) is injected into the heater in Crompton’s latest models to prevent heat from the water from evaporating rapidly. The heater’s standing loss is reduced as a result of this. Polyurethane is a polymer subclass with excellent insulating characteristics. It’s used in a variety of industries, including automobiles, packaging, and bedding.
It’s worth noting that it’s created within the car seat to prevent engine heat from reaching the seat. As a consequence, the cellular structure of PUF injected into the geyser’s tank helps to keep the water hot for longer, reducing your energy use.
Crompton vs Bajaj geyser – 3litre
A 3-liter water heater is a good starting point in the geyser market for a little family. So, let’s have a look at the main features offered by these manufacturers in 3-litre geysers. We’ve also assessed which brand is the best in this capacity, as well as described the merits and downsides of each product. This is one to keep an eye on.
Bajaj New Majesty Instant 3 Litre geyser
Bajaj is well known Indian company of geysers. Bajaj new majesty instant3Litres model is a instant water heater provides hot water instantly as switch on button and it has outstanding features such as Multiple safety system this provides Water Heater against dry heating, overheating, and over-pressure.
- Multiple Safety System : Multiple safety measures safeguard the Bajaj Majesty Instant 3 liter Water Heater against dry heating, overheating, and over-pressure. It also has a fire-resistant cable for further protection.
- Suitable For High Rise Building : Our water heater, which operates at 8 bar pressure, can resist pressures of up to 8 kg/cm2 and is ideal for high-rise buildings.
- Neon Indication : It has two neon indicators. One on the left and one on the right ‘Power On’ displayed on the first indication. Second indication shows ‘Heating’ which indicates the state of water heating.
- Instant Hot Water : You do not have to wait for hot water when you switch on this 3000-watt water heater since hot water comes out instantly with the right temperature and suitable flow rate.
- Elegant Body Shell : The shell of the Bajaj Majesty water heater has an attractive design that will improve the appearance of your bathroom.
- Rustproof and Durable : The outside body of our quick water heater is made of thermoplastic, which resists rust and corrosion. The inner tank is composed of 304 stainless steel, which has a high level of corrosion resistance.
- Handle pressures of up to 8 bars so it is Suitable for High-rise building
- Bajaj Majesty water heater has an attractive
- Instant water heater
- It has two neon indicators
- Thermoplastic exterior rust free shell
- Installation charges separate.
Crompton Rapid Jet 3 Litre geyser
Crompton rapid jet 3L geyser has very unique design. The features includes Anti Siphon Protection it is stops water from flowing back into the tank and protects the heating element from damage caused by dry heating and it is also suitable or high rise building because it can handle high pressure.
- Anti- Siphon Protection : This stops water from flowing back into the tank and protects the heating element from damage caused by dry heating.
- Powerful Heating Element : The high-quality copper heating element material of 3000 watts enables rapid water heating and offers excellent hot water at any time of day.
- Suitability for High-Rise Structures : The Rapidjet can handle pressures of up to 6.5 bars and is ideal for usage in high-rise structures.
- Smart Health Protection : The nickel-coated copper heating element resists scale development, guaranteeing healthy, ideal hot water at all times and extending the product’s lifespan
- Four Level Advanced Safety : Crompton Instant Water Heaters include four levels of safety: a capillary thermostat, an automated thermal cut-off, a pressure release valve, and a fusible plug.
- Rust-Proof Body : Your Rapidjet has a strong, heat-resistant shell, and the smart shield protects your tank and heating element from corrosion.
- Long Life SS Tank : A high-grade 304L stainless steel tank with a single weld line reduces the risks of tank leakage, resulting in a longer service life.
- Neon Indicators : When the Perfect Hot Water is ready to use, the water heater displays a green light with neon indications.
- Neon Indicators shows temperature of water.
- Anti-Siphon Protection technology
- Smart Health Protection technology
- high-quality copper heating element
- high-grade 304L stainless steel tank no risks of tank leakage
- It can only handle pressures of up to 6.5 bars
Conclusion for 3 litre Crompton vs Bajaj geyser
Taking all of the above points into consideration, we think Crompton rapid jet 3L geyser best in this two product if you are not looking for high-rise buildings. It has high-quality copper heating element material it enables rapid water heating and offers excellent hot water at any time of day. This Crompton geyser has 5-star energy saving certification, which helps to save your energy costs.
Crompton vs Bajaj geyser – 6litre
The 6-liter water heater is an entry-level intermediate water heater that is suitable for a small medium-sized family. So, let us look at the key features supplied by each company in 6L geysers. We have also determined which brand is preferable in this capacity and highlighted the benefits and drawbacks of each product.
Bajaj Calenta Storage 6 litre Geyser
This Bajaj 6 litre geyser is the best heater for your bathroom. This model has excellent key features such Titanium Armour Technology it provides the resists corrosion so that extends the life of the tank and Bajaj Calenta storage water heater is more than capable of meeting your daily hot water requirements.
- Suitable For High Rise Buildings : The water heater is suitable for high-rise buildings since it can withstand pressures of up to 8.0 kg/cm2 at 8 Bar.
- Titanium Armour Technology : A unique inner tank coating that resists corrosion and rusting and extends the life of the tank.
- Many Safety Systems : The water heater includes several safety mechanisms to protect you from damage and accidents, including protection against dry heating, overheating, and over-pressure.
- Rust Proof External Body : The heater’s outside shell is composed of durable ABS plastic, which resists corrosion and keeps the exteriors looking as good as new.
- Swirl Flow Technology : Swirl flow technology provides 20 percent quicker water heating while also saving electricity.
- Energy Efficient : The Bajaj Calenta storage water heater is more than capable of meeting your daily hot water requirements
- Suitable For High-Rise Buildings
- External Body That Is Rust Proof
- Titanium Armour Technology
- Swirl Flow Technology
- Energy efficient
- No such drawbacks
Crompton Rapidjet Plus 6 litre Geyser
This Crompton Company 6 litre geyser has very unique design this this price range. The features includes the storage tank is built of long-lasting Nano Poly Bond Technology, which provides exceptional corrosion and oxidation resistance even at high temperatures and pressures.
- Powerful Heating Element : With a better heating element of 1200 grams for quicker heating. In 10 minutes, reach a temperature of 45° C.
- Energy Efficient with a 5-Star Rating : Great-grade, environmentally friendly PUF insulation guarantees high heat retention, lowering your energy expenses.
- Rust Proof Square Body : Crompton Rapidjet Plus Turbo is a robust, rust-proof, and elegant square body that delivers excellent heat resistance and hardness.
- Three Level Advanced Safety : Crompton Water Heaters include a three-level safety system that monitors all parameters for protection against electric shocks and an auto-off mechanism in the event of a failure.
- Nano Polybond Technology : The storage tank is built of long-lasting Nano Poly Bond Technology, which provides exceptional corrosion and oxidation resistance even at high temperatures and pressures.
- Suitability For High-Rise Structures : The Rapidjet Plus Turbo can sustain class-leading 8 bar pressures thanks to a multi-function valve and a single weld tank, making it ideal for high-rise buildings.
- Smart Shield : A specifically constructed sacrificial magnesium anode rod with a stainless steel core is included with the Rapidjet Plus Turbo to protect the inner tank from corrosive environments, extending the product’s life.
- Temperature Adjustment Knob : For a pleasant and healthful bathing experience, dial in your chosen temperature for the right hot water.
- Suitability For High-Rise Structures
- Nano Polybond Technology
- Smart Shield technology
- strong copper heating element
- Rust Proof Square Body
- No such drawbacks
Conclusion for 6litre Crompton vs Bajaj geyser
Taking all of the above points into consideration, we think Bajaj Calenta Storage 6 litre Geyser best in this two product. It has strong storage tank is built of long-lasting Nano Poly Bond Technology, which provides exceptional corrosion and oxidation resistance and has three-level safety system that monitors all parameters for protection against electric shocks and an auto-off mechanism in the event of a failure.
Crompton vs Bajaj geyser – 10litre
The geyser segment with a capacity of 10 litre is ideal for a large family. So, let’s take a look at the key features that each brand offers in 10 litre geysers, and we’ll also determine which brand is preferable in this capacity, as well as discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each product.
Bajaj Majesty PC Deluxe Storage 10 Litre Geyser
This Bajaj geyser is the best water heater in this capacity. It provides rust proof outer shell is built of strong ABS plastic various other safety measures to protect you from damages and this Bajaj Majesty PC Deluxe storage water heater is more than enough to meet your everyday hot water needs.
- Suitable For High-Rise Buildings : The water heater can resist pressures of up to 8.0 kg/cm2 at 8 Bar, making it ideal for high-rise buildings.
- Titanium Armour Technology : A specific inner tank coating that resists corrosion and rusting and extends the life of the tank.
- Rust Proof External Body : The heater’s outer shell is made of strong ABS plastic, which prevents rust and keeps the exteriors looking as good as new.
- Swirl Flow Technology : Swirl flow technology offers 20% faster water heating while also saving electricity.
- Energy Efficient : The 10-litre capacity of the energy-efficient Bajaj Majesty PC Deluxe storage water heater is more than enough to meet your everyday hot water needs.
- Multiple Safety System : The water heater features various safety measures to protect you from damage and accidents, including protection against dry heating, overheating, and over-pressure.
- Suitable For High-Rise Buildings
- External Body That Is Rust Proof
- Titanium Armour Technology
- Swirl Flow Technology
- Energy efficient
- No such drawbacks
Crompton Regallio 10 litre geyser
This Crompton geyser is suitable for moderate family size. It is comes with 5 star energy rating so that reduces the electric bill and Intelligent Energy Management it uses less energy and this geyser has hidden LED indicators that turn on only when the geyser is turned on, adding to the overall design of your bathroom.
- Powerful Heating Element : Regallio water heaters offer a superior 1200 gm heating element that allows for faster heating. It takes 10 minutes to heat the water to 45°C.
- Smart Energy Management : The use of a smart design with a standby cut-off helps to save electricity.
- Energy Efficient with a 5 Star Rating : Heat retention is ensured by high-grade puff insulation, which lowers your electricity expenses.
- Concealed Led Indicators : The geyser has hidden LED indicators that turn on only when the geyser is turned on, adding to the overall design of your bathroom.
- Suitable for high rise buildings : Regallio’s 8 bar pressure rating allows it to endure great pressure, making it ideal for high-rise buildings.
- Advance 3 Level Safety : Regallio has an advanced thermostat and cut-out system that regulates water temperature and prevents overheating by turning off the heating element.
- Rust-resistant body : Crompton Regallio has a long-lasting body that is both robust and heat resistant.
- Glassline Coating : Regallio’s premium Glassline coated water tanks are designed to keep the tank from corroding.
- Smart Management system
- rust-proof plastic shell and excellent glassline coated tank
- Advance 3 Level Safety Security
- Energy Efficient with a 5 Star Rating
- There are no such drawbacks.
Conclusion for 6litre Crompton vs Bajaj geyser
Taking all of the above points into consideration, we think Bajaj Majesty PC Deluxe geyser is best in these two products. It has various safety features to protect you from damage and accidents, including protection against dry heating, overheating, and over-pressure and specific inner tank coating that resists corrosion and rusting and extends the life of the tank.
We hope that this article has provided you with the most up-to-date information on Crompton vs Bajaj geyser. In this essay, we will explore several capacity geysers that you can select based on your needs. We will also analyse the conclusion for each capacity section. We hope you found this post useful; please share your thoughts in the comments section below.